nz_Implode – The newest sketchup extension
Natale Zappia has developed nz_Implode, the newest sketchup extension developed by Natale Zappia. This extension is well suited with SketchUp 2016, SketchUp 2017, SketchUp 2018.
The extension is suitable for different types of industries like Architecture, Construction, Education, Engineering, Film & Stage, Gaming, Heavy Civil, Interior Design, Kitchen & Bath, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Woodworking, Other.
The objective of this extension is to explode all the groups and components along with all nested instances inside a selection or the whole drawing.
This Extension comprises of the following two robust tools.
Implode_All: Explodes all the groups/components which are contained in your drawing.
It is mostly suitably for the following :-
• If it is require to clean your drawing or groups/component before exporting them to another application
• While importing outside models which should have been equally cleaned or curtailed to a singular collection or entities.
Implode_Selection: Explodes all the groups/components with your selection parting everything unchanged
It is mostly effective in the following case.
• if you do not want to run Implode_All outwardly inside another drawing in order to defend the rest of your model
• if you require to instantly clean your own groups/componenets of their sub-components
• if your require to clean imported models which already exists inside your workspace.
• As soon as the exploding process is completed, this tool provides you the option of gathering all the loose entities in a new group or releasing them. It signifies that one can both visually reassure yourself that the operation was successful (through outliner) and/or make sure that none of the entities are lost in among the implosion and your consequent command.
Download this extension from extension warehouse extensions.sketchup.com